Friday, March 7, 2008

Things to Consider

Life is short, enjoy each moment. If you catch yourself yawning, if you catch yourself ready to jump out the window, or if you want to scream out of boredom. Realize that it’s you who can control your situation.

I used to tell people that I don’t like to waste their time or my time. God showed me that nothing is a waste of time. The movie you are watching, the person you are conversing with, even the smile to a stranger. They all add to the person that you are. You affect the other person and your lives are a story that is interwoven together. In the end, all our stories are just one story.

Destiny might bring you to the path of a new friend. It is up to you to make the most of each moment, each friendship, each thought. My thought for tonight –sometimes love is not all fireworks, it can come quietly and unexpectedly.

No comments: