Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Creative Practice - Line Walking On The Wild Side

This creative practice was to take Sharpie and draw a line on a blank piece of paper without taking you marker off the page.  This can be hard, because you really have to let the line guide you! There were many times I wanted to pick up the marker, but kept with the rule.  The first photo is my result with the lines. The video clips talks about what I did (and I wanted to learn how to do videos). The last photo is of the final project. This practice would be good for people who are controlling and wants everything to be perfect or well thought out.  I can see it working with patients who need to keep their hands busy. I personally did not like it because I'm a control freak, but I do appreciate the pretty pattern and colors.






No comments: